Sunday, February 17, 2013

Today I was trying to think of the kind of guy I want to be with forever, if you and me don't work out.
The only characteristics I could think of for my ideal guy, were everything that you are.
Shares my interests.
Makes me feel beautiful
Desire to constantly be with him
Protective (the right amount)
Someone I'm 100% comfortable around
Someone I'm insanely attracted to
Someone who is the perfect combination of serious and silly
Someone who's open and honest
You're passionate for so many things and you have a zest for life

As cheesy as it sounds, I truly believe that you are my soul mate. I can't picture myself with anyone other than you, I really can't. And I don't want to ever have to.

I believe in fate, and I believe that everything happens for a reason. And as sorry as I am about what happened to you and K, I believe that it happened for a reason. We're just meant to be together, we're good for eachother. We just work so perfectly together. It's beautiful.

Fate brought us together, and I love you, and I'm dying to know if you feel the same way.
I don't care what I do in life, or where i go, as long as I do it with you.
I want you there for everything, every second of it.
I love you with everything that I have, and I always will.



No comments:

Post a Comment