Sunday, February 17, 2013

Sometimes when you're not here, especially when we've been apart for a while, it hurts so bad, it feels like someone is ripping my heart out of my chest. Literally. Sometimes I cry it hurts so bad.
I feel like you hold me together.
You're the only thing keeping me from falling apart. You're everything to me.

There's not a day that goes by, where I don't think of you every second. The only thing I have to look forward to every day is you, and being with you. You're all I have.
I don't know if you'll ever fully understand what you mean to me.
You've saved me in so many ways.
You show me why I want to live, and what this life has to offer me.
You make me remember the things I like about life.
Please don't ever leave me, I don't want to find out what life is like without you.
I don't want to live a life that you're not a part of.
I love you with everything that I am and I always will B.
Please never forget that.

No comments:

Post a Comment