Sunday, February 17, 2013

I've never in my life felt this way about someone before. I know I say that a lot, and I know I think that I feel it alot, but it's never been this way before.
I am 100% head over heels in love with you. And you know it.
Today, we laid in my bed and you tried to get me to admit for an hour that I was in love with you and I refused. Why can't you see that I can't say it first, you have to do it. Because you need to be ready, If I say it too soon, I could fuck it up, you need to be ready for this, and I don't know if you are yet. That's my job, to wait for you to be ready. I can't live without you, and when you realize that you can't live without me either, I'll be ready and waiting for you.
You make me feel things I've never felt before.
And you make me want to be a better person.
I want nothing more than to be with you every single day for the rest of my life.
There's no one more perfect for me than you. And I will conitinue to die everyday until you realize that. Sure I can do better, but I don't care to, and am completely uninterested in anyone that isn't you.
I am in love with you. It's as simple as that. I pray everyday that you feel the same way, and that you won't break my heart.
I don't want to live a life that you're not apart of. You're everything to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment