Sunday, February 17, 2013

The way I feel about you is actually insane. I can striaght up say I've never felt like this before.
There's not one single second that goes by, that I don't think of you. I honestly think about you 24/7. It freaks me out too.
I don't now what it is about you, it's not like you treat me amazing or anything. I think it's just the chemistry between us that I can't get over. We literally cannot be alone without jumping each others bones.
The chemistry between us is undeniable, and it's what got us into trouble in the first place, and what continues to get us in trouble, time and time again.
I'm not really sure what either of us are trying to pull right now, but both of us know that we can't just be friends, and chill, and hangout. It just doesn't work. We're too attracted to each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment