Sunday, February 17, 2013

I die when I think about you.
I don't know what I want from you, or what I want for us.
All I know is that I love you.
I've never loved someone before, and I hate that these feelings I have finally, are for you of all people.
I just want you, that's all it is.
I don't want labels or complications. Just me and you, together.
I love spending time with you, that's all I wanna do. I just want to spend every second of every day with you.
You make me happy, and you make me feel whole inside when my world is literally falling apart.
You're one of the only people that understand how fucked my life is, and you've been there the whole time; you're the only thing keeping me sane. And I love you for that.
I love you.

I'm falling for you hard, and no one sees how hard, except me.

No comments:

Post a Comment