Saturday, September 22, 2012

Words cannot truly express what I feel right now.
I never ever in a million years thought I would be THAT girl. That nasty slut that everybody hates, the one that you're boyfriend cheats on you with.
I realize completely what I did was obviously very wrong. And I am completely in the wrong here. It just sucks though because I do have feelings for you, and the hardest thing is knowing that you're constantly with her.
I just want you all for myself. You came onto me, and it was harder to say no than I would have ever thought.
I just love how comfortable we are around each other, it's the best. We have the best chemistry, I see fireworks whenever we're together.
I hate that I'm starting to have feelings for you though. I need to realize that you are too much of a puss, to dump her. And so waiting around for you is a waste of time, but I can't stop thinking about you and what happened. It was indescribable, how am I just supposed to forget something like that.
I can't. I just can't do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment