Tuesday, September 25, 2012

I don't know how I'm supposed to act right now, or what I'm supposed to feel like.
Too many secrets, too much bullshit going on. But it's all so good, I can't stop any of it.
So I guess for now, we'll all live in secrecy, we'll all just keep living the lives we're living.
As for you and me, i don't ever want this to end. All I can think about is you. I can't sleep or do anything without having thoughts about you. I want you here every day. I want you in my life 24/7. It's shitty you have a girlfriend..... I don't give a fuck though, as long as I get as much attention as her :) Oooops, does that make me a sick person, good thing I don't care.
I like you too much, to stop this now.
I just have the weirdest feelings towards you. Ones I've never felt before. I cant figure out what they are and what they mean. All I know is I've never felt them before, and you make me crazy.
I just need you here with me, always. You keep me stable, you balance me out.
I can only hope and pray that you feel the same about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment