Sunday, September 30, 2012

I like you so much it pains me. I honestly cannot even stand to be around you. The sexual tension between the two of us, could destroy absolutely anything and everything, I am willing to do anything for you, absolutely anything, and you know that, that's why the sex is so good. I know deep down in my heart how you feel about me, and I know that you care about me regardless. I just wish it wasn't so complicated and all about the sex. Because I actually like you a lot, and it's really fuckin shitty that you don't feel remotely the same for me. I honestly have real feelings for you though, and it sucks. I wanna be with you, but I also know that you will NEVER break up with your girlfriend, and we'll NEVER be together. It's shitty as fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment