Saturday, April 7, 2012

Can't stop thinking of you,
I can't get to sleep at night,
cause I'm thinking of you.
Can't concentrate on my studies,
cause I'm thinking of you.
It's annoying really. Since I'm almost sure you're not thinking of me.
I constantly plan out conversations and scenarios in my head that I wish we'd have.
You're not just some guy to me.
I feel like it's more than that.
That's why I act differently about you. That's why I wanna take it slow.
Cause I don't wanna mess things up with you.
I know I'm frustrating.
I'm shy. I don't give you the attention you want.
I don't give you anything you want, to be honest.
But I promise that if you're patient, and try to understand me; my abnormalities and all, that
you'll realize what I realize: I think that we're really good together.
We're total opposites, and opposites work well together.
And I think we would.
I can't stop thinking about you.
There has to be a reason for it.


No comments:

Post a Comment