Sunday, May 26, 2013

I literally can't breathe sometimes when you leave.
I need you. I need everything you offer me.
Security, support in every way: emotional, mental, etc.
You're always there for me, every day when I need you, you're there.
I'm terrified of losing you. Every day it crosses my mind several times.
I don't know how I got myself into this mess. All I know, is that you're trying to save me from it, and I would never take back any of it for anything.
You've been here for me when I needed you the most.
It's funny how you've become the one, able to calm me down, and help my anxiety.
What am I going to do if I lose you?
You're everything to me. I feel like I'm nothing without you, and I hate that.
I hate feeling so strongly for any one person, and depending on them so much,
I feel like if I lose you, I lose absolutely everything.
I love you. And I want nothing less than to be with you for the rest of my life. You're my everything B.

No comments:

Post a Comment