Sunday, February 17, 2013

You need to make a fucking decision.
Because right now, all you're doing is hurting everyone. And it's shitty, I hate feeling like this.
I like you, that's all there is to it. And you either like me back, or you don't.
Your ex loves you, obviously, you've been together for 3 years. You're obviously fuckin connected to her in some way. You're both so unhappy tho. Why do you keep going back to your old shitty relationship, all you guys do is fight, break up, and get back together.
And all you do is talk about how miserable you are with her, and how happy you are with me, so I just don't understand what the fuck the issue with making a decision is.
You're playing me so hard right now, and I hate it. I don't want to fucking wait around for you to decide who you want to be with, it's a no brainer. And I don't EVER want to be someone's choice, I want to be your first pick always. Your girlfriend won't even let you come over here if you guys date again. She won't want you near me, and all your friends are gonna be here. That's sweet that you're choosing to date her, over chilling with your friends and fucking me with no strings attached, are you mental....? Goodye to your atrocious decision making skills.
Make a choice soon or lose me for good, fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment