Sunday, May 27, 2012

I can't stop thinking about you, It's been happening for days now.
And frankly, I don't want it to end.
You're so good to me.
The way you can always make me laugh.
The way you make me feel as if I'm the only person you care about in the world.
The way you make me feel. It's indescribable.
The attention, the compliments, it all makes me feel so damn special.
You're the only person who's made me this comfortable with myself, and with others.
Thank you.
For being the best thing that's ever happened to me.
Thank you.
For being, the most amazing person for me.
The feelings I have for you, I've never felt for someone else before.
Thank you for showing me that I can maybe be happy someday.
As long as you're in my life, I know that will never be a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment