Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I envy people.
I envy people that have a legitimate relationship with their parents.
And most of all I envy people who's parents are pyscho.
I envy people that's fathers actually care about them, and talk to them, and show affection.
I wish that the only words my father said to me weren't things to bring me down, and to make me want to kill myself.
I wish my mom trusted me, and I wish she was happy with who I am, and what I'm doing with my life.
I wish my parents understood me, and I wish they treated me with respect, and let me live my life.
I wish they actually treated me like the grown up that I am, and I wish they understood me.
I wish I could actually tell my mom things.
I wish being home didn't make me want to kill myself.
I wish my parents were like normal parents, like all the ones I see around me.
My family makes me hate my existence.
They are the only thing in my life keeping it from being everything I hope for. And everything that seems perfect for me.
I just want to be gone. That's all.










No comments:

Post a Comment