Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Girl, I love you so much, I often have a hard time expressing it.
You mean so much to me, and I don't know what I would ever do without you in my life.
You've showed me some of the greatest times I've ever had, and I can't wait to share more amazing times with you.
I know you think you've been placed in my life to toughen me up and to teach me how to stand up for myself. I used to think that was a bunch of bullshit, but I strongly believe in it now.
You are so important, and so special to me. And that one night, even though highly intoxicated, when I thought I lost you, I truly felt like my life was over.
You are one of the most spectacular people I've ever met, and I know that you know I think that of you; but I want you to believe it yourself.
You truly don't understand and probably never will understand how much you mean to me, and how much you've changed my life.
I thank you from the bottom of my heart for everything you've ever done for me, and I hope immensly that were always friends.
I NEVER want to lose you, and I always want you in my life, forever, no matter what.
I love you so much girl, and I wish you could feel just a sliver of the affection I have for you.
xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment