Monday, March 21, 2011

I was the greatest thing that never happened to you.

Fuck you for ever making me want you.
Fuck you for all the time I wasted thinking about you.
Fuck you for all the time I wasted talking about you.
Fuck you.
You fucked with my head this ENTIRE time.
You never even gave me a chance.
You never even gave me the time of day.
You'll never know how damn lucky you would have been to have me.
I would have been the best fucking girl in the whole world for you.
You will NEVER find anyone as long as you live that was more perfect for you than I was.
Fuck you.
I hope you enjoy your long life of loneliness.
Fuck you.
And I hope when you do realize how much you want me.
That you come chasing me.
Fuck you.
I would've given you anything and everything.
Fuck you.
You lost the greatest thing that never happened to you.
Fuck you.


No comments:

Post a Comment