Wednesday, October 20, 2010

It's just over 2 months till I turn 18.
I CAN'T WAIT.
I feel like I've been waiting for this moment forever, and it's finally almost here.
I feel like my life is finally falling into place, the people who mean the most to me, and who have always, and will always be here for me have made themselves clear in my life.
I know who they are, and I know that I can trust them with anything.
I'm finally starting to find myself, and me and Rychelle's big life changing trip is for sure going to help with that! :)
Thank you everyone who has been there for me, and thank you to all the new amazing people I have met in the last few months, whom I know I will have amazing memories with.
I'm finally excited for the rest of my life and the mysteries I have yet to unfold.

No comments:

Post a Comment