Thursday, September 30, 2010

Fall has always been my favourite season, aside from the fact that it means back to school: I've never been a big fan of school.
I adore the warm summer weather but theres nothing like the beautiful sunny days we've been having lately with the 20 degrees temperatures.
I love going out in the mornings and everything is frosty.
Thanksgiving is my second favourite holiday, closely behind Christmas.
I love shopping for fall clothes, some of my favourite fashions from this year being:
-The Camel and Khaki tones
-Jeggings
-Military Boots
-Knee Highs and all the Colourful socks
-Leopard Print
-Metallics.
Fall also, seems so romantic and beautiful to me. From the rosy cheeks we get from walking outside, to the crunchy leaves on the sidewalks, fall is definitely my favourite season, and I'm loving the transition from summer.




No comments:

Post a Comment