Friday, April 2, 2010

Last night I slept with my window open something I've always LOVED doing.
I just lay there listening to all the cars, and all the sounds.
Everyone is always going somewhere. People are constantly travelling.
What is about the world, that people always think it's better somewhere else.
I'm one of the above mentioned people, and it confuses me.
It doesn't matter where you are in the world, the places around you will always be more exciting and exotic.
I've felt my whole entire life that where I live now isn't where I'm supposed to be.
I've felt my whole life that I'm living somebody else's life.
I've never felt like I am who I'm supposed to be. I feel like a completely different person than the one I am.
I feel like I've wasted my youth pondering life and wondering where I'm really supposed to be.
The things that normal kids my age do, I've bypassed because I don't feel like I'm living the correct life.
Now that I will be 18 soon, I wonder where my life has gone, it's passed so quickly.
I feel so nostalgic when I think about the times I should have had and the things that should have gone down.
I feel sad when I dream of the things I should have been part of, if I was living the right life, the one that I feel like I should have had.
But as of now, I'm more confused than ever, living a crazy weird life, wondering what my next move is.
My childhood is gone. Forever. Wasted.
Hopefully the rest of my life won't be.
I've made more decisions that I'm proud of, then ones that I'm not. Which is more than most kids my age could say.
And as I continue in my life, I hope to find out who I really am, and to not let the opinions or ideas of anybody else influence that.
I will keep moving. And so will the rest of the world.
We always do. All I hear at night is people's travels.
Airplanes. Cars. Voices.
Continues strings of unending movement.
Forever and always.

No comments:

Post a Comment