Saturday, April 17, 2010

I hate girls.
I've known this for a long time, but I was just thinking about it a lot today.
I hate everything girls are known for, and the way people see us.
I hate how everyone thinks girls are stupid, and all the same.
I would WAY rather hang out with a group of boys than girls.
Guys have no care in the world, and don't waste thier time doing stupid things and talking about stupid things.
The one class I took last semester where I was surrounded by boys, was the best class I've ever taken. Those boys were HILARIOUS and they made me laugh every single class.
And girls always wonder why boys don't understand us, and get frustrated, I DON'T BLAME GUYS! Girls are SO stupid, and bring so much useless drama and other stupid crap.
I just spent my Saturday night with 5 guys, no girls. It was the best Saturdat night I've had in a long time. I forgot how fun it was to hang out with guys.
I love boys.
I hate girls.



No comments:

Post a Comment