Monday, March 22, 2010

If only you knew the real way I felt.
What I really wanted.
And the way I really am.
It's all imaginary it seems.
Things that happen in movies, but not in Canada.
I'm not right for you.
You think I am, you think so highly of me.
You are a figment, of my imagination. Everything I've ever dreamed and hoped for.
You're forever there for me, and it kills me, cause I can't be there for you.
I just can't bring myself to be with you, I can't stand to get hurt again.
I know you would never intentionally hurt me, but it still cuts me deep.
When I'm with you, you make me feel more alive than I've ever felt before. I know it sounds cliche, but you do, like something picturesque from a dream.
But you're my Jack, and I'm your Rose.
It feels insanely right at the same time as it feeling incredibly wrong.
I'm not ready to say goodbye just yet though, because I just can't let you go.
I know you are the best thing that has and ever will happen to me.



No comments:

Post a Comment