Sunday, May 26, 2013

The things you say to me....?
Like how do you even come up with this shit?
You amaze me everyday,
I can't imagine my life without you, you're my best friend and I can't even begin to think about losing you.
I need you. I think that's why this is so hard too. I feel like I can't breathe sometimes when you're not here, it hurts so bad to be away from you. Makes me feel so low, I guess that's why I get so high.
I love you. And every time I think I can't feel stronger than I already do about you, I surprise myself.
It scares me to be with you though, it scares me more than anything to fully give myself to you, because I know your past. I know what you're like, and I will ALWAYS be wondering in the back of my mind if you've ever cheated on me.
I don't want it to be like that, and I REALLY don't think you'd ever cheat on me, but you never know really.
Chang my mind, I dare you.

No comments:

Post a Comment