Sunday, February 17, 2013

Holy fucking shit. The things you do to me.....
You drive me absolutely insane, the sexual tension between us could destroy anything.
I've never liked someone in this real of a way before. Normally I would have peaced the guy so early, the second I see him starting to have feelings for me. But you...I just couldn't let you go, even though I saw myself having feelings for you.
But in the end it all turned out so perfectly. I'm happy she found out what we were doing, I honestly am. And I'm obviously overjoyed that you guys broke up, it just kills me to see you sad about it all.
And I'm so happy the way things are going between us. We both want the same general things, and we click so well.
I just love being with you, and spending time with you.
I think I just really like you, a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment