Saturday, April 7, 2012

Here's the thing I just realized. Today. Right now. And it's kinda freakin me out.
You have feelings for me, and I'm not scared away.
This has never happened before.
Everytime someone expresses any sort of feelings for me, I back away like the plague.
I don't know why, it's just what I do.
I think it's part of my instincts to save myself from getting hurt.
And usually the opposite happens when someone doesn't like me, the more they don't like me, the more I like them.
It's fucked, I know. I'm well aware.
But today when I was thinking about you, and what had just happened, I realized that I wasn't scared away.
I realized for the first time in my life, that I was down for it.
That your feelings for me, didn't make me want to run and hide.
I guess this is good.
And it's gotta mean something right?
I guess subconsciously I know your good for me.
It sure is crazy. But I'm down.
For the first time ever.


No comments:

Post a Comment