Sunday, July 10, 2011

I just don't know how i feel about you.
I do know that if you didn't gel your hair, or wear those cowboy boots, my feelings for you would be a lot more clear.
But as of right now, I don't like how amazing you think I am, and I don't like how much you believe in me, and want to be there for me.
It scares me.
And frankly, I know you're too nice for me.
You need a super nice girl that's just as nice as you are, and you guys can be super nice together for the rest of time.
I'm not nice. I wish I was, but I'm not.
Sorry.
I love your family though, which is a huge reason why this is so hard and confusing.
I just feel like the me that I know I am, can't live up to the person that you think I am.
I'm not nice, or smart, or pretty, or deserving of good friends like you think I am.
And I wish you would see that.

No comments:

Post a Comment