Tuesday, May 10, 2011

As if I still want you this much.
It's actually unreal.
When I saw you the other day, I could feel my heart in my throat.
It kills me that we can't even look at eachother anymore.
If only we both weren't so damn awkward.
I don't need anything from you, like you think I do.
I wish you would relaize that.
I just want your company. I just want you.
I wish you could see how perfect we'd be for eachother.
Were complete opposites, which is why we work so well.
We complete eachother.
I wish you'd realize that I'm not too good for you, and I wish you would see yourself how I see you.
I hate how my friends view you, and how you view yourself.
You're so special, and I wish you would see that.
I want you right now, I want to spend this summer with you, and I want it to be the best summer of our lives.
I want to go on walks with you at night, and I want to wake up with you in the mornings.
I want you so bad it hurts to think about.
I don't know how or if I'll ever be able to forget about you.
You mean too much to me.
Please realize how special you are to me and how I want you so badly to be a part of my life.



No comments:

Post a Comment