Friday, March 11, 2011

It's funny how everyone continuously tells me to forget about you.
They tell me you're dirt. They tell me I can do so much better than you.
If only they could somehow understand that you're the only one I want.
If only you could somehow understand that GUYS LIKE ME.
You're not the only guy in the world, and I hate myself for doing it, but I always tell guys that I'm seeing somebody, because I don't want to dance with anybody else, I don't want to go out with anybody else, and I don't want to text anybody else late at night.
I TURN DOWN GUYS FOR YOU.
It's a stupid move on my part, but whatever, I'm all about the supid moves.
I just wish that you would man up, and stop being such an ass.
And I wish that you would actually care about something.
I don't feel like you care about me or anything else.
Please care about something.
Please don't forget about me.
Please ask me out.


No comments:

Post a Comment