Sunday, February 6, 2011

I've always been the girl that hated country music more than anything.
It all sounded the same to me, and was about pointless things.
It was just simply annoying to listen to.
Every girl I work with adores country music, so fortunately for me now, I was forced to listen to it, I now LOVE IT.
Some of the country singers we listen to have the most amazing and beautiful lyrics.
Lyrics that make you fall in love with country and everything it is about.
Lyrics that make you re-think your entire attitude towards things.
I absolutely hated it before, and would never even give it the slightest chance.
If I wouldn't have been forced to listen it, I proably wouldn't be loving it right now.
Honest to god.
Give country music a chance.
It's amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment