Monday, February 28, 2011

I fucking love you guys to death.
Honest to god, the week we spent together was one of the best weeks of my life.
Age doesn't matter, and the older kids missed out on some of the funnest times ever.
I don't regret ditching them for one second.
And I sure as hell don't regret anything we did together.
I'm so glad that I was the one that got all of you guys as drunk as you've ever been.
And I'm super glad that you guys are a part of my life.
I hope and pray more than anything that you guys will never forget the times we spent together. And I honestly hope that we will see eachother again someday.
I will never as long as I live forget the week we were together.
And I won't forget a single one of you. Ever.
Each one of you is an extrordinary person.
Don't. Ever. Change.

No comments:

Post a Comment