Sunday, January 23, 2011

I'm so confused by you, I just honestly don't know what you want and it's killing me, cause I have crazy feelings for you!
You play me hot and cold ALL the time and I just wish you would straight up tell me how you feel.
I want to be with you so bad, and I don't EVER want to be with ANYONE.
I just wish you'd understand what I feel for you, and that I can be with other people in a heartbeat if I wanted, but I don't, all I want is you.
I waited all night for you, and you never came. It was my fucking birthday. You said you'd be there.
Every guy that danced with me, or bought me a drink, or whispered something dirty in my ear, I pretended it was you!
Then I forgave you, cause I always forgive everyone.
All my friends tell me that what you did was unforgiveable, and I'm still willing to give you more chances.
Please don't fail me. I really do believe that you're a keeper.
I want to be right about you.
I want to be with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment