Friday, November 26, 2010

I don't know you very well, but I want to so badly.
I've never been the girl that cares much about looks, to me it's all about the personality, and if we click, I usually begin to find you attractive.
YOU ARE HILARIOUS, and SO smart. Two things that genuinely matter to me.
I need to be able to carry on a conversation with you, therefore if you're smart, it helps a lot.
Also, I cannot stress enough how much humor matters to me, it is like one of my top 2 or 3 qualities I look for in a guy, I need to be laughing for the rest of my life.
Still, I'm suprised that I've fallen for you, you're not my type at all.
But I love how interested you are in my life and how you genuinely listen to me when I talk, and how you want to help me with my problems.
Thank you for listening.
Thank you for coming into my life.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment