Friday, September 3, 2010

I start university in 4 days.
I cannot even begin to comprehend this.
My whole life has led up to this moment, and this is it.
My life will change this year.
I am looking forward to meeting new people, and to be taking classes that I'm actually interested in.
But I'm still not the best student and am insanely scared of failure.
I feel like I have SO much on my mind right now, and have so much coming for me in the future.
SO much stress, and it's only just beginning.
I hope that I'll be able to make it through these next few years, and will be able to show myself that I'm stronger than I thought I was.
I hope that my life will change for the better, and I will meet life long friends.
Heres to new beginnings and fresh starts all arounds.


No comments:

Post a Comment