Saturday, August 14, 2010

I have recently taken up going on walks every chance I get.
Lately the weather has been incredibly gorgreous, not to hot, but still sunny and clear skies.
I try and push myself to get up every morning, because I find that it's most gorgeous then.
I have always been a night person because I have always found it to be a shame to go to sleep. It just seems like such a waste of time to me. I would WAY rather be awake and doing something.
I have realized though how incedibly beautiful nature is, I've always known, but I feel like I was just reminded and I can't stop wanting to be outside all day long.
I am also blessed to live in such a gorgeous neighbourhood. The beautiful parks, lakes, and gardens that are around me are incredible.
I have always loved going to the french park by my house by the man made lake and then the path by said lake. But recently I have tried visiting the field beside Ashworth and I also went down Draho last night, and I have found my newest most favourite places.
The world is a beautiful place.
I love being outside and I was I could be there forever.
I also wish we didn't have to sleep, it is such a waste of prescious time.


No comments:

Post a Comment