Saturday, July 24, 2010

I watched some random cheesy disney movie called starstruck that was on family channel the other day. It was about some normal girl who goes to Hollywood to visit her Grandma and meets this big time celebrity, and of course they end up falling in love. Now I'm a sucker for pretty much any romantic movie, I like it all. And after I watched this movie, I couldn't help but feel incredibly lonely once again. I just wanted someone so badly to hold me as I fell asleep and someone to spend friday nights watching cheesy movies with, someone to whisper sweet nothings in my ear as we lounge around our homes. I know what we see in movies never happens in real life, and life isn't like a fairy tale and all of that, but I still can't help but feel like someday I will get my fairy tale ending. I'm honestly just sitting around waiting for the right guy, and while I'm waiting I'm just living my life, I know I'm being lazy, but I do honestly believe that the mr. right will come to me. I just takes a little bit of time. And I am terribly impatient.

No comments:

Post a Comment