Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I know I haven't written on here in a LONG time, but here goes.
I just finished deleting A LOT of my previous posts, because people suck, and were once again being incredibly immature.
I then began to realize and question what the heck I was doing.
This is how I vent and how I sort what's going on in my head and life.
I have freedom of speech, and I guess people have all the freedom to read my posts.
It just makes me extremely sad, that people are immature enough that they need to bring others down "anonymously" when it's really actually blatantly obvious who they are.
This blog was a beautiful thing to me, that I did and still do look forward to writing in, and whether I have 2, or 10 followers I will still continue to write about my life here, because clearly there are people who want to hear about my life.
I know who the haters are, and if they want to keep hating they can go right ahead and do that, it's just really annoying to have to go through all their comments and delete them all.
I've never understood why people feel they need to verbalize that they don't care about something and that they feel it's stupid.
It's simple: If you don't like my blog, don't read it. I don't care.
People do it on youtube all the time, they feel that they need to write if they hate a song, if you hate it, don' t listen to it and keep your comments to yourself.
It's just another way, in which people need to learn to grow up.
I truly do forgive all you haters out there, and I would just really appreciate if you would keep your comments and opinions about my blog to yourself.
I know you're going to talk about me at school, and that's just something I'm going to have to deal with, and I hope that as you read this you will understand that it really is time to grow up; Because you're really not hurting my feelings anymore, it's just annoying.
I'm stronger than that and I'm completely contempt with my life right now.
I'm sorry if you're not contempt with yours, but I really don't need my blog being bogged down with posts about how you don't care about what I'm saying (Which you do-else you wouldn't be wasting your time writing or reading my blog), or you arguing and putting me down about everything I say.
These is MY blog about MY life and I can write whatever I want, and I should be able to without worrying about what people at school are going to say.
So ya, that's all I really wanted to say.
I'm frustrated with the immaturity that's being shown, and the obviousness that is being shown from these people, that they really in do fact care enough about the issue to bring me down.
So if you guess wouldn't mind leaving my blog alone, and moving on with your lives, I will also move on with mine and if were both lucky, in 4 months we won't ever have to see each other.
Ever. Again.

No comments:

Post a Comment