Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The Complex Infrastructure Known As The Female Mind

Why is it that the good girls, the one’s that are thought to be the “perfect catches,” and the girls that everyone thinks would have boys falling all over them, are lonely and have no one? Now, I’ve been struggling with this question for quite some time now. It might seem like I’m rambling on, or that this is all that I talk about, it’s really not! And I wish that you guys all knew me well enough to know that about me. I’m not saying that I am one of these perfect girls, but I just feel SO defeated! I’m in grade 12, I have blonde hair and blue eyes, I would like to think that I am fairly intelligent…I do pretty well in school, and I guess you could say that I’m pretty popular (As popular as you can really be at my school), and I’m a nice person! I’m not saying that all these things matter, but from the outside it might look like I have it all, and from the people that I hang around with, it is rather surprising to the people around me that I’ve never dated anyone. I guess it’s kind of cute at first and all that I’m this girl that’s all sweet and innocent, but it’s really getting old already. I’m lonely and at the rate I’m going, I’m going to end up a bitter old lady! I just wish that that day when I find my perfect guy would come sooner than it is, because this whole single lady deal isn’t really as sweet as beyoncé and everyone else makes it out to be. And trust me; I’m single and definitely ready to mingle.

No comments:

Post a Comment