Sunday, October 7, 2012

I don't know who I should listen to and who's opinions and ideas I should ignore. Waah.

J says that you don't give a fuck about me, you'll never break up with your girlfriend in a million years, and that I deserve someone better than you that focuses all his attention on me, and doesn't have a girlfriend.

S says that there is no way in hell you will ever break up with your girlfriend, and you're playing me so hard--just using me for sex. He says that he cares for me, and he's just looking out for me, and that you're no good for me.

J, your best friend: He told my best friend that he thinks you like me better than your girlfriend. And he told me that he thinks that you like me.

You said that you like me, and you have feelings for me.
You want to break up with your girlfriend but you just don't have the balls to do it. And you hate relationships just like I do, so since you're probably not gonna be in another one anytime soon, why end this one? Why not just keep it to fall back on, and act single for the time being.
You talk about being with me someday. And you've talked about marrying me once.

All I know, is that I wanna be with you and this get's harder and harder everyday for me. And I don't think it's ever gonna get easier. I like you, that's all there is to it, as much as I don't want it to be true, it kills me that you have a girlfriend, I hate the idea of you being with any other girl, other than me. And I hate the way she treats you, you deserve so much more than that. The moments we share together are unlike anything I've ever experienced, and I can honestly say that the feelings I have for you, I have never felt for anyone, ever before. It's crazy to me. But I can't help it.

I think I might love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment