Sunday, May 20, 2012

I don't know what to say right now, and I definitely don't know what to feel.
I can't believe what you do to me.
You make me feel like no one else ever has, and it scares the shit out of me.
The feelings that I can see you're starting to have for me, make me want to run and never look back.
The way you look at me when I talk to you about absolutely nothing, and stay enthralled the entire time, as if I'm the only thing you're ever cared about listening to.
The way you constantly compliment me, and make me feel like the most beautiful girl in the world, one hundred percent of the time.
And the fact that you always want to spend your time with me, above everyone else.
All these things scare me more than words could ever possibly describe.
That's why I'm hesitant.
Because it scares me that you want to be with me.
It scares me a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment