Monday, March 19, 2012

I feel like I'm such a dreamer.
I fee like I have so many ambitions and goals.
I feel like there are so many things out in the world that I aspire to be and to do.
And I feel like I am at such a dead point in my life, where I'm so young; I'm at my finest right now, and I feel like I'm wasting it all away right now.
I hate waiting to cross something off my bucket list because I have to finish school, or waiting to accomplish my dreams because I have an extreme lack of money.
I'm sick and tired of such large and impossible factors getting in the way of me living my life.
It's so saddening to sit down and have it dawn on me that I am in my prime right now, working at a minimum wage job, taking classes that I can't wait to finish, at a university tha I don't give a fuck about.
All I want to do is live my life, why is it so damn challenging?


Anonymously yours

No comments:

Post a Comment